Wednesday, January 20, 2010
My New Blog
I'm actually starting a blog. I don't know if anyone will read it or if it will be any good, but my dad suggested a while ago that I start one to occupy my time when I get bored. So here you go. The name of my blog is kind of a joke. Not everyone knows that Niki is not on my birth certificate. So I think this is going to be a nice way of informing others of things they might not know about me unless they really take the time to do so. And the name of the html ( I think) is Nikiknowsnothing because despite the fact that I've done so much school and read so much, there are so many things that I know nothing about, and I'm hoping with this blog I'll be able to explore some of them and think through my thoughts. If that makes any sense. I figure I might get some opinions that can add to my thoughts. Anyway, I'm sure no one really cares why I did that, but you know. I wanted to make it somewhat interesting cause usually I just use nikithurber, which is honestly very boring and unoriginal. Well, anyway, I hope that this will be something enjoyable for anyone to read. I'm still not sure if I'm going to use it more as a journal or what, but I'm kinda excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment