Sunday, December 5, 2010
Still don't know anything.
I don't think I've ever been so all over the place anytime in my life. It's hard to figure out sometimes the path your life is supposed to take. The Lord promises us line upon line, precept upon precept, but those lines and precepts and steps don't appear for a while sometimes, and I end up sitting here, trying to plan out my life, while curveballs are getting thrown at me and I don't have the mindset to catch them. Patience has got to be the hardest and most important virtue to come by. Cause I'm seriously tired of being patient. I wish my life would just get a move on, or that I could get a move on myself. Not sure which I should do. Guess I should just focus on the scripture 3 Nephi: 13:34 "Take therefore no thought for the morrow, for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient is the day unto the evil thereof."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Niki! I have not talked to you in forever, and i wandered over to your blog today! I hope you are doing well! Let me know when you're in PHX again, we should meet up and catch up!
ReplyDelete-Rachel