My Family

My Family
They are so beautiful!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Venting



I feel like I've been inundated with so much pressure lately! I mean, goodness, I have to be so on top of everything with my job (hormonal 7th graders, administrative evaluations, cooperative work, parents). In order to do all of this I have to get to sleep ridiculously early, which affects my social life. My whole life revolves around work and it's starting to get to me. As much as I love teaching, I need some ME time, you know? Time to just relax and be myself and not have to worry about putting on a happy face and managing 180 middle schoolers. I'm so excited to be going down to Vegas this weekend to spend time with my family. Hopefully that will give me a nice boost going into the next little while before SPRING BREAK! Which I'm very excited about. :)

On the other hand, I'm grateful that life is a little hard. I've been extremely blessed to have the last year or so be relatively easy-going. It's like the Lord was giving me some time to recuperate from my last major growing experience. Now, apparently, I'm ready for another one. It's been great to turn to the Lord again and work on my weaknesses and learn so much. I mean, really, we don't have the chance to work on those when things are going well. And I don't know about you, but I'm shooting for perfection, and goodness knows I'm a long way from it. I need every trial that comes my way. Now, let's see if there are any good massage places I can visit in Vegas... :) Or, watch my recent favorite video again:


No comments:

Post a Comment